You have not updated your profilein 0 days. Update your profile.
The Wexner Foundation is a nonpartisan, interdenominational, pluralistic organization.
"What are you running from? What are you running toward?"
Wexner Foundation Programs strive for excellence in Jewish Learning and Leadership
Wexner Foundation Members, Fellows and Alumni can login
to access our database, get class information and register
The following steps will ensure you know how to update your "Member Profile" on The Wexner Foundation's website. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Jaclyn Hirsch.
1. Go to WexnerFoundation.org:
2. Click on the red LOGIN button:
3. Enter your WexnerNETWORK username and password*:
*PLEASE NOTE If you click on the “forgot your password (or username)” and don’t receive an auto-response within one minute, please contact Jaclyn Hirsch so she can ping you your password and username.
4. Click update profile to update your information:
5. Update your photo by clicking "Update Photo":
6. Click "Select" to browse through your photo library to find your headshot:
7. Select your headshot once you have identified the file:
8. Click "UPLOAD":
9. Click "Edit" on the top right half of the screen to edit your personal information:
10. Type in your personal information into the text boxes:
11. Click "Save" to save the information that was entered into the text boxes:
12. Follow a similar process to add your "WexLABELS". The Foundation considers your profile incomplete unless WexLABELS are filled in thoroughly. WexLABELS is a customized tool to enhance synergy and partnership amongst Wexner Graduate Fellows, Israel Fellows and Heritage Members, and all Wexner alumni.:
13. Save your new WexLABEL:
14. Add another WexLABEL, if relevant, as these labels are key to help network all members of the Wexner Foundation family.
15. Add a communal involvement (in a similar fashion):
16. Add to your employment history:
And then continue to make sure your information is up-to-date - as the networking and inter-connectivity can only happen if our database contains pertinent information.
In the future, if you wish to return to your profile page, or search for your counterparts in the Wexner Network, click "Connect":
and then click "search":