Travel by PLANE
**ALL LONG-DISTANCE TRAVEL MUST BE BOOKED BY OCTOBER 31, 2019.**
You are responsible for booking your own travel according to the procedures outlined below:
1. In order to be reimbursed, you must follow the following guidelines:
- Booking deadline: October, 31, 2019
- Reimbursement Deadline: October 31, 2019 - Reimbursement Form
- Closest airport: We recommend that you fly into Fort Myers Southwest Florida International (RSW) Airport
- Arrival time: flight must land at RSW no later than 3:00pm Eastern on Sunday, January 12, 2020 (this will give you ample time to travel to the hotel by the opening program)
- Departure time: any time on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - There will be no programming on Wednesday, but optional breakfast will be provided. Plan to leave yourself at least 45 minutes of travel time to RSW.
- Budget: Round-trip flights must not exceed the following:
New York- $240
Los Angeles- $400
San Francisco- $400
Note: Please book the most reasonable economy or main cabin class fare within the budget above that allows you to take a carry on and choose your seat. If you cannot find a flight at or below the listed price cap, or if you have travel-related questions, please contact Trisha Kure at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 939-6060. The budgets above do not include the fee for one checked bag.
For those traveling from the West Coast, we understand that flights may arrive after the 3:00pm Eastern deadline. If you prefer to arrive a day early, The Wexner Foundation will cover hotel expenses. Please research flights and send proposed itinerary for approval.
2. Send confirmed flight details, along with your completed and signed expense form, no later than October 31, 2019. Reimbursements will only be issued once you have registered and have submitted your completed expense form and flight information/receipt by the deadline. Adjustments made to existing reservations resulting in penalties or fare increases will not be reimbursed.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM SOUTHWEST FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL (RSW) AIRPORT
The Wexner Foundation will be providing ground transportation options, more information coming soon.
To register for Alumni Institute 2020, click HERE.
NEWS / EVENTS
Independent Review from The Wexner Foundation
Given the concerns expressed by this community, we initiated an independent review of Jeffrey Epstei…
The Impact of the “Peres Philosophy” on My Career
There was always an intriguing dichotomy between the late President Shimon Peres’ ability to b…