Traveling by AMTRAK
**ALL LONG-DISTANCE TRAVEL MUST BE BOOKED BY DECEMBER 14, 2018.**
You are responsible for booking your own travel according to the procedures outlined below:
1. You must submit a proposed travel itinerary to The Wexner Foundation before booking your AMTRAK ticket, within these guidelines:
- Booking deadline: December 14, 2018
- Recommended train station: AMTRAK Trenton Station- although Princeton Junction Station is closer to the hotel, arriving at Trenton Station will involve fewer train transfers and will likely be faster.
- Arrival time: train should arrive at Trenton Station no later than 3:15pm Eastern on Sunday, February 17, 2019.
- Departure time: any time on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. Note: There will not be any programming on Wednesday, but optional breakfast will be provided.
- Budget: Round-trip train tickets must not exceed the following:
- Boston- $200
- Washington, DC- $100
Note: Please book the most reasonable train fare within the
budget above. If you cannot find a fare at or below the listed price cap, or you have any questions, please contact Noam Soker at email@example.com or (614) 939-6060.
2. Send your proposed itinerary for approval to Noam Soker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with "Last Name, Alumni Institute Travel" in the subject line.
3. Once approved, book your train ticket immediately to avoid fare increases. Note: When your travel is approved, you will receive an expense form.
4. Send confirmed train travel details, along
with completed and signed expense form, no later than December 14, 2018. Reimbursements will only be issued once you have registered and have submitted your completed expense form and train information/receipt by the deadline. Adjustments made to existing reservations resulting in penalties or fare increases will not be reimbursed.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM TRENTON STATION
You are responsible for arranging and paying for all ground
transportation in your home city and in NJ. You must arrive at the hotel by 4:00pm Eastern on Sunday, February 17, 2019.
From Trenton Station, we recommend that you:
- Take a Lyft, Uber, or
taxi to the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal (travel time: 20 minutes,
approx. Uber cost: $20)
- Coordinate a ride-share with other alumni arriving around the same
time as you. We will distribute a spreadsheet with participants' arrival and
departure times so that you may coordinate ride-sharing if interested.
To register for Alumni Institute 2019, click HERE.
NEWS / EVENTS
A New Leader for the Wexner Heritage Program
We're thrilled to announce a new leader of the Wexner Heritage Program, Rabba Yaffa Epstein.
The Jewels of Judaism
As a young rabbi starting my career in Chicago I had the privilege of learning from my late teacher …