Traveling by CAR & LOCAL TRAIN
**ALL TRAVEL PLANS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY DECEMBER 14, 2018.**
All Alumni Institute participants must:
- ARRIVE at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal no later than 4:00pm Eastern on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2019.
- DEPART as early or as late as you'd like on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2019 (check out is at 12:00pm). Note: There will not be programming on Wednesday, but optional breakfast will be
- EMAIL Noam Soker at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Last Name, Alumni Institute Travel" in the subject line advising her of your travel plans - by December 14, 2018.
Note: We will distribute a spreadsheet with participants' arrival and
departure times so that you may coordinate ride-sharing if interested.
TRAVEL BY CAR:
- From within the Philly-NY-NJ area, you
are responsible for tolls, gas, and mileage expenses. Parking at the
hotel is free.
- From beyond the Philly-NY-NJ area, The
Wexner Foundation will reimburse your mileage (at 48 cents/mile) up to the cost of a
round-trip AMTRAK ticket from your home base. You will need to submit
documentation as proof of the distance driven (e.g., a printout
from Google Maps from your home address to the hotel and back) along
with a signed reimbursement form. You are responsible for tolls, gas,
and any other expenses. Parking at the hotel is free.
If you drive from Boston or DC, you will receive up to the following
amounts for round trip reimbursement (based on cost of public transportation
- Boston- $200
- Washington, DC- $100
TRAVEL BY LOCAL TRAIN:
- From within the Philly-NY-NJ area, you are responsible for all ground transportation.
- Take NJ Transit to Princeton
Junction Station. From NY Penn Station, travel time to Princeton
Junction is approx. 1 hour, 10 minutes; RT ticket costs $32.
- From Princeton Junction, the hotel has a shuttle that runs on a first come, first served basis. To schedule a free shuttle pick up, call the front desk at 609-452-7800. Or, take a Lyft, Uber, or taxi to
the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal (travel time: 10 minutes, approx.
- Take SEPTA to Trenton
Station. From Philadelphia, travel time to Trenton Station, travel is max. 1 hour; RT ticket costs
$20. Note: while Princeton Junction Station is closer to the hotel, arriving at Trenton Station will involve fewer transfers and will likely be faster.
- From Trenton Station, take a Lyft, Uber, or taxi to
the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal (travel time: 20 minutes, approx.
To register for Alumni Institute 2019, click HERE.
NEWS / EVENTS
Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program Announces Class 32
We're thrilled to announce the 20 outstanding individuals of Class 32 who will receive leadership tr…
You’ll Never Know If You Never Ask
Hello, my name is Sally Mundell and I confess that I am the “simple child” at Passover. …