To apply for the WEXNER GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP/DAVIDSON SCHOLARS PROGRAM, you must be:
- Entering the first or second year of a full-time degree granting graduate program starting in the Summer or Fall of 2018, based in North America, that will position you to pursue a career as a professional Jewish leader in North America.
- A citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico; or have documentation that allows you to study and to work in that country.
- Between the ages of 21 and 40 upon entering a graduate program.
- If you are applying in the field of Jewish Studies, please click here for further information.
- Individuals who have previously applied for the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program may reapply; please click here for further information.
- Please note: If you are applying in a field that is not directly tied to Jewish communal leadership, the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program may advise or require you to supplement your degree with additional professional training.
All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply, irrespective of
denominational affiliation, gender, racial or ethnic origin, disability,
or sexual orientation. Please note that the Wexner Graduate
Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program honors the admissions policies of
participating educational institutions.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, click here to apply.
NEWS / EVENTS
Civil Discourse: Our Jewish Roots, Our Jewish Future
The Wexner Foundation Vice President Rabbi Jay Moses discussed "Civil Discourse: Our Jewish Roots, O…
Compassion in an App
In 2015, the 30th Anniversary celebration of The Wexner Foundation in Columbus, Ohio was a…