To be notified when the 2019-20 application cycle opens in October, please click here.
To apply for the WEXNER GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP/DAVIDSON SCHOLARS PROGRAM, you must be:
- Entering the first or second year of a full-time degree granting graduate program starting in the Summer or Fall of 2019, based in North America, that will position you to pursue a career as a professional Jewish leader in North America.
- A citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico; or have documentation that allows you to study and to work in that country.
- Between the ages of 21 and 40 upon entering a graduate program.
- If you are applying in the field of Jewish Studies, please click here for further information.
- Individuals who have previously applied for the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program may reapply; please click here for further information.
- Please note: If you are applying in a field that is not directly tied to Jewish communal leadership, the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program may advise or require you to supplement your degree with additional professional training.
All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply, irrespective of
denominational affiliation, gender, racial or ethnic origin, disability,
or sexual orientation. Please note that the Wexner Graduate
Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program honors the admissions policies of
participating educational institutions.
NEWS / EVENTS
The Tachlis of Leadership
Announcing a new videoconference series on the nitty gritty of leadership with non-profit expert an…
Drawing Leadership Lessons from David Ben-Gurion
Sometimes, one leader's decision can affect the shaping of an entire country. David Ben-Gurion, undo…