Program and Educational Overview
The Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program selects exceptional candidates with a
strong personal commitment to the Jewish community, a record of
demonstrated excellence in academic achievement, and the potential to
assume significant professional leadership roles in the North American
Jewish community. All Wexner Fellows/Davidson Scholars will participate in four years of Fellowship-wide Institutes and gatherings*, regardless of funding status, as follows:
- Orientation (first year): May 4-6, 2020
- Leadership learning calls (first year): monthly peer consultations, by phone
- Summer Institute (every year): August 23-28, 2020; mid-late August 2021, mid-late August 2022, mid-late August 2023
- Winter Institute (every year): January 19-22, 2020, January 17-20, 2021, January 16-19, 2022, mid-late January 2023
- Mid-Fellowship Retreat (third year): three-day program, usually second week of November, over Shabbat
- Captone Program (date TBD): two-day program, held in Columbus, OH
*Dates subject to change.
These programs build a cohesive community of Fellows while enhancing the leadership skills of each individual Fellow. All Fellows are afforded unique opportunities for ongoing interaction with outstanding Jewish leaders and for extensive collaboration with one other. Fellows receive leadership training, peer support, professional mentoring, and networking across career choices and denominational affiliations, both during school and throughout their lives.
The Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program experience extends
well beyond the four-year leadership program. Our extensive alumni
network serves as a professional community throughout Fellows’ careers.
NEWS / EVENTS
Foundation Welcomes New Director of Curriculum and Research
We're thrilled to welcome Rabbi Dr. Tali Zelkowicz as a member of our team.
Honoring Max Laufer, z"l
Rabbi Nathan Laufer, President Emeritus of The Wexner Foundation, shared that his father, Max Laufer…