The Wexner Israel Fellowship application process for Academic Year 2020/21 is now open.
The application process is as follows:
Step one – Eligibility Form
The Fellowship is designed for mid-career leaders in Israel's public sector. Please click here to learn who can apply to the program. If you think this fellowship is for you, please log in and fill in an Eligibility Form here.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their Eligibility Form as early as possible to leave sufficient time to invest in the full Application.
strongly advised to participate in the next online information session scheduled for September 11.
Step two – Application Form
Submitting a full application is the next step in the process and is only possible once you have filled in the EF and have received an e-mail from The Wexner Foundation confirming your eligibility and permitting you to proceed to the application.
After you fill in the EF and if you meet the eligibility requirements, you will receive an email from The Wexner Foundation requesting to submit a full Application with the following documents:
- One essay
- Three English written recommendations (must be submitted by the recommenders).
- Transcripts, in English, from each academic institution mentioned in the Candidacy Initiation form.
- Copy of the full HKS application form (alongside the WIF AF, candidates must also submit an application to the MC-MPA, which can be found on the Harvard Kennedy School website). For full information on HKS admission requirements please click here.
For further information on the HKS application forms, the English exams or on requesting TOEFL/IELTS exemptions, please contact Harvard. We recommend learning more about the Harvard application process in the Harvard University’s admissions blog.
- Grade sheets of the TOEFL or IELTS exam. We strongly recommend registering to the TOEFL or IELTS as soon as possible to ensure that HKS and The Wexner Foundation receive your grade sheets on time.
Please note that you can retake the TOEFL/IELTS, therefore, please register well in advance so as to leave enough time to retake the exam if necessary.
- A letter of approval from your employer via email to the WIF Program Manager.
The deadline for submitting applications to the Wexner Israel Fellowship program and to the HKS MC-MPA will be in December of 2019.
Stage Three – Interviews
The Wexner Foundation invites suitable candidates who have been accepted to HKS to interview in front of the selection committee. The selection committee gathers each year in March. Interviews will be held both in Hebrew and in English, by two separate panels of the committee.
Applicants are requested to save the interview dates, as there will be no opportunity to interview at other times.
ABSENCE FROM THE INTERVIEWS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES APPLICANTS FROM THE WIF.
Applicants receive the admission committee’s decision within 7 days of their interview.
To register for the online information session on September 11 please click here
If you have questions, please contact Keren Zefania.
In order to fill out the Eligibility Form you need to create an account, please
click here to register. After registration you will be taken to the Eligibility form.