Disclaimer: the following information by no means constitutes any commitment on behalf of The Wexner Foundation to pay all or part of the tuition fees or any other expenses.
Applicants accepted to the fellowship program will receive specific and final information on the scholarship, which will also appear in the agreement between The Wexner Foundation and the Fellow.
The WIF scholarship includes the following:
- Full tuition for the HKS MC-MPA program.
- Airfare to the US and back to Israel, for applicant, spouse and each accompanying minor.
- Medical insurance for the school year for applicant, spouse and any accompanying minor.
- Living allowance (updated periodically.)
- Partial financing of cargo shipment from Israel to the US ahead of the school year.
- Partial financing of text books.
- Tuition for additional WIF programming throughout the year.
- The Wexner Foundation does not cover any costs relating to visa applications and/or extensions.
We recommend checking the cost of living in Cambridge, Massachusetts ahead of time, particularly if you are not entitled to paid leave by your employer, in which case we strongly recommend establishing additional financing resources for the year. The Wexner Foundation permits WIF fellows to receive a living allowance from other sources, providing the allowance is not designated to cover tuition.
For useful information on Harvard applications and financial matters:
Harvard International Office
HKS-Applying for Financial Assistance
In order to fill out the Eligibility Form you need to create an account, please
click here to register. After registration you will be taken to the Eligibility form.