Eligibility and Expectations
To apply for the Wexner Service Corps, applicants must be:
- Columbus-area Jewish teens
- Entering either 11th or 12th Grade in the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Able to commit to participate in the Wexner Service Corps year-round program, which includes monthly service and learning for approximately 3-5 hours per session on Sundays and occasional weekday evenings in the Columbus area. See the Applicant and Parent FAQ page for a sample calendar of events.
The Wexner Service Corps is competitive and selective. We encourage applicants to give appropriate thought and effort to their applications. All completed applications received by the deadline will be carefully reviewed.
Selection criteria includes:
- Quality of application
- Geographic and community diversity
- Eagerness to engage in Jewish learning and exploration
- Articulated interest in community service
- Input from a reference
NEWS / EVENTS
Wexner Field Fellowship Announces Class 4
Fifteen dynamic Jewish professionals will receive professional development and education in leadersh…
Designing Jewish Space: What Happens When it’s Never Been?
It was our first summer as a new Jewish overnight camp. I remember getting an email from a parent, w…